Pay for whatever, whenever with Google Pay
Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay in millions of places – online, in stores, and more. It brings together everything you need at checkout and keeps your information safe and secure.
You can use Google Pay wherever you see either of these:
How do I add my card to Google Pay?
You can add your Debit Mastercard to Google Pay from the Xinja App or Google wallet on your Android Device. Follow the prompts in the “Card” section of the App or in Google wallet to add your card to Google Pay. You can add you card if:
- Your Xinja Bank Account doesn’t have a negative balance and isn’t blocked or closed
- Your Debit Mastercard isn’t blocked or cancelled
- You have an eligible Android Device
- If you add a card to Google Pay, you agree that:
- Google may share your information with us so that we can provide you with our services
- we may share your information with Google to enable them to provide their services.
- If you do not want your personal information to be shared with Google, you should not link your Debit Mastercard to Google Pay.
Need more help?