Apple Pay is a fast, easy and secure way to pay anywhere in the world where you can tap and pay. You can also use it for online shopping with the Safari browser and in apps. Use Apple Pay anywhere you can tap and pay, just look out for this symbol!
What do I need?
Just 3 things to get started.
1. A Xinja account – this one is easy 🙂
2. A compatible device and an Apple Id signed into iCloud
3. An up to date mobile number linked to your Xinja account
How do I set it up?
Adding your card to Apple Pay is simple.* Here’s how to get started.
- On iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the “+” sign.
- For Apple Watch, open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap “Wallet & Apple Pay”, then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card”.
- On iPad, go to Settings, open “Wallet & Apple Pay” and tap “Add Credit or Debit Card”
- On MacBook Pro with Touch ID, go to System Preferences and select “Wallet & Apple Pay”, then select “Add Card”.
How do I use it?
You can pay with Face Id, Touch Id or your Watch. Easy as!
How to videos
Add a card
How to use: Touch ID
Ho to use: Face ID
Need more help?
* Click here For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices