Hey! Welcome to Xinja careers. Please read this first
Xinja’s 10 Golden Rules
- No dickheads… However good they may be. No dress code, but sometimes you need to look smart :-). No power trips because of a hierarchy. Intellect, customer experience and implementation is all that matters.
- Everything is in the cloud.
- We use real-time data to evaluate our business and we reward staff on a quarterly basis with an entirely discretionary profit share. No one gets a share of the profit if our investors aren’t making money and our customers aren’t happy.
- We are here to make money, that’s why we exist, and we don’t screw people over to do it. We don’t lie to our clients in person or in marketing. We don’t engage in immoral lending; if our grandmother would think it was wrong, then it is. We aim to make lots of money ethically and we are proud of it.
- No one is entitled to work at Xinja. It is a huge honour to represent people’s hopes of a new bank and we earn that honour every day.
- We look after our people bloody well. We stand by them if they are in genuine need.
- We are truthful and direct with each other. Everyone says what they think in a robust, challenging, edgy environment. That means we won’t be the right place for everyone to work, and that’s ok.
- We only hire people better than us. We never, ever settle because we need a body. We do psychometric testing to get the best people, every time.
- About half our team, executive and board will be female, if they aren’t we aren’t recruiting the best people. We actively seek all types of diversity combined with brilliance.
- If you discriminate against someone because of who they love/sleep with, you’re a dickhead… Please see rule 1.
We are building a brand new digital mobile bank, entirely around customers’ needs and their interests. If you’re hungry to work with a highly innovative, agile team to do something that’s far from predictable, using the best principles of human centred design, we want to hear from you. We will need people from strategic, engineering/development, UI design, app development, data science, IT, financial services and digital marketing backgrounds. Check out the roles below or email [email protected] we’ll drop you a line when a relevant role comes up.
What’s it like working in Xinja tech?
Whilst not all the roles below are tech by any means, this video gives a flavour of not just what it’s like working in Xinja tech, but at Xinja generally.